Foreign Secondary Education Applicants

If you come from a foreign secondary education system, and you don't have  International Student Statute, you will need specific elements to make your application.

In addition to your exam scores, you will need a certificate of equivalence to Portuguese secondary education. See FAQ 5.2. for information on you can obtain this certificate.

Please find a summary table for the main foreign exams that you can use as entrance exams to apply to programmes at Católica.

Documents issued outside Portugal must be translated/legalised/authenticated, depending on the country of origin. For more information, please see FAQ 5.13.